Consumers Research Online and in the Palm of their Hands!
MySalesButler’s Internet Marketing services, also known as Inbound Marketing, uses Search Engine Optimization (SEO), Pay Per Click Services (PPC), and Social Media Marketing Services (SMM), to drive traffic to your site, and complete conversions.
Combined with Marketing Automation and Re-Targeting, these tools create a seamless sales funnel for your customers. While browsing your site, they will learn quickly and be fed information specific to their interests. We also suggest using an integrated CRM to track activity of leads and customers. The CRM will trigger Marketing Automation tasks in response to that activity that are specific to the viewers interests.
We provide Internet Marketing services to business customers and Agency partners in packages, or as individual tasks. This allows you to get the results you want according to your budget:
- SEO – get your site to rank in the first pages of search engine results based on specific search terms. Focus your efforts on Keywords that your competitors use and ones that are underutilized.
- PPC – Pay Per Click (PPC) is the dominant Search Engine Marketing (SEM) technique. It is used to get visibility fast. Get on the first page immediately with Google AdWords and Microsoft Network/Bing/Yahoo, and then utilize more techniques once SEO and SMM efforts show value.
- SMM – Social Media Marketing is a strong driver of SEO. Get results fast and communicate directly to your audience on Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, YouTube, etc.
- Marketing Automation – Trigger messages automatically in response to a customer’s activity on your website and clicks from emails. Companies convert 300 to 800% higher using this methodology.
- Re-Targeting – also known as remarketing, is a form of online advertising that can help you keep your brand in front of traffic that has left your website. For most websites, only 2% of web traffic converts on the first visit. Retargeting is a tool designed to help companies reach the 98% of users who don’t convert right away.
SEO/PPC/SMM benefits include:
- Ranking on top of search results provides omni presence across the internet market and keeps you ahead of your competitors. We suggest that companies attempt to dominate the market, rather than competing with other business.
- Partnering with the trusted brands like Google helps build strong brand name recognition across the web. Your brand will stand out among other business in your market.
- Increase ROI compared to traditional media ads and take your business to the next level.
- Easy access to customer data to expand, develop and market products and services.
- Securing the top position on the search engine rankings and securing 60% of the clicks that go through the first results.